Saturday 21 January 2012

MegaUpload


As you can see, I use MegaUpload ALOT. I mean, even typing the word "mega" in the address bar, all the following links are filled with megauploads. But yeah, I use it to upload my clips whenever I make a collaboration video, and I also use it to download subtitles to watch foreign shows etc. Sadly those users have only uploaded 'em onto MegaUpload and nowhere else, so there's nothing I can do about it. It's impossible for me to contact them either because they've uploaded the files I need, years ago and havn't been online eversince. AND it's also sad to hear that some of the people from MegaUpload have been arrested. I know, I know ..There are still other websites I can use to upload my stuff but downloading is a different when MegaUpload are the only links provided (If you get what I'm saying). I really miss MegaUpload :( and it really sucks that it's been closed down since I use it very frequently.