Wednesday 11 April 2012

"Duh, Herro!"


Just got back home from work (Actually, I got back an hour ago lol), more like I just got back ..from dinner XD It was YUMMEH! Anywho~ How's everybody today?? Me? Oh, I'm not to bad, thanks for asking :P (Bet you don't even care! You evil bunch! XD) Naww, I love ya'll really~ I'm just sitting here, watching The Big Bang Theory on TV and browsing the internet during commercial breaks.As those of you who are following my updates on Facebook may know ..I'll be meeting-up with Abi and Jammy this Saturday! I'm so excited! Since it'll be my first time meeting Abi in person, and she is sooo cute! I've done some collabs with her before (the most recent one was from SWITCH, she plays the role of the news reporter) Damn, I got a wedgie. Hold on ......OK, I'm back. Hi again! Oh oh! Big Bang Theory is on again. BRB! ...OK, I'm back AGAIN~! Wow, I havn't been to Central London since last year in December, which also happens to be the last time I saw my friends (I rarely hang out with them sadly lol) I'll probably buy some crap I'll never use, like always. Who knows when I'll go back there again :P It's like going on holiday and buying souvenirs. Is that how you spell it? I'm too lazy to Google the word.For the past couple of weeks, I wasn't able to upload any videos onto my third Channel "xiao" because I couldn't log-in. Seems like the password has been changed, perhaps I was hacked? Anyway, I contacted YouTube and they've finally helped me gain access to my account again! Now ..What the hell am I supposed to upload? Lol. I don't know if there's really a point in having that Channel. I just wanted that username lol. WASTE?! Yes. Anyway, I have to go stuff myself with fruits since this is like Mammy's daily routine or something. Heh~ Have a great day YOUUU~