Sunday 15 April 2012

Reunited And It Feels So Good

I went to HKC Restaurant today! The food was "nommy!" and as usual ..My relatives ordered TOO MUCH! now we gotta bring home left-overs. Heh Heh .. I didn't really eat much since I didn't have much of an appetite. (It tends to happen everytime I'm in that bad time of the month if you get what I'm sayin' ..If not, nevermind!) I saw my little cousin whom I havn't seen in MONTHS. Even my other cousins havn't seen him in a long time so thankfully I took photos/videos of him to show them. Weee! There were sooo many ASIANS! (Well DUH! ..It's a CHINESE restaurant after all ..) But still! The whole place was packed and I saw loads more people standing on the stairs waiting for everyone else to finish eating so they can finally go in and eat. Awwww~ It's a shame that I eat so slow lol. My brother told me that my little cousin accidentally dropped his food on the floor, picked it up and left it on the table. We all go through it ;) Or maybe that's just us. Whilst waiting for everyone to order dessert, I was watching him play a game on his phone. Then ..Tada! My chocolate ice cream has arrived! As I breathed in, the cocoa powder went down my throat and I choked/coughed for abit XD I'm fine now but thinking back ..That was hella funny! Besides that, the ice cream was also "nommy!" Oh Oh! The Fresh Prince of Bel Air is on TV! Imma go watch it now. Catch you guys next time!