Wednesday 14 December 2011

Dinner Surprise!

Looks like daddy has found a suitable job for me. Office work? Yeah, right. Those people always reject me XD I don't think my parents are satisfied with me earning money from YouTube-ing. They expect me to quit very soon because I only earn enough for a living. *sigh* Is it my fault that I don't get enough views? Lol. I'm not famous like Bubzbeauty, NigaHiga, KevJumba etc. Notice that I've only mentioned the Asian vloggers. That doesn't mean I'm racist! Okay, fine. SmileTone, ImSoTayzee, WhatTheBuck and Chris Crocker. Happy now? :P YouTube has changed my life for both good and bad reasons. I've met fantastic people and became friends with them, thanks to YouTube :D And I've also made enemies and fallen out with people, thanks to YouTube. It's already happened so there's nothing I can do about it really. I'm not the type of person who'd dwell over the past, so I'm happy the way things are now. I started making YouTube videos because it was a way of expressing myself. I used to keep piles of diaries as a kid. Then vlogging became a replacement. During my school years, I was known as the quiet one who not many people noticed. It felt like I never existed. YouTube gave me the opportunity to break out of my shell and be in the "spotlight", and no-one can take that away from me. (Unless I eventually quit YouTube lol)
Dinner Surprise!
I came back home and noticed that we're not eating the same thing we usually have for dinner. Except there's still rice involved. Mammy made sushi! It was delicious! Although, my brother wanted to vomit after eating it. And I quote from him "I prefer Tesco's sushi". It wasn't so bad, I actually liked it. Although, after eating too many of these, I did feel slightly ..sick? But it was still yummy! I'd like to thank Mammy for making these :D "You rock!" They're probably the biggest sushi I've ever eaten, lol. Daddy usually hates seafood but he actually liked these too! So, bravo Mammy! *claps*