Friday 9 December 2011

Re-Highlighting

Finally got the time to re-highlight my hair. Now it looks like something you'd find in a farm. HurHurHur! Today was like "memory" day for me since I've been listening to old songs. Don't hate me just because I like N'Sync! Please? No? Oh fine, be like that. Lol! Anyway, I was gonna make a video today but I can't stop coughing and sneezing so I figured I'd just blog instead. Me no like flu! Yes, suddenly my English skills went down. Nah, just kidding. So how's everyone today? Looks like I need to wrap up extra warm since I'll be going out with my friends tomorrow. Winter Wonderland, here I come! Hmm ..I hope my flu won't get even worse. Actually, I hope my friends won't catch my flu! I havn't seen my friends for MONTHS so I should go_^ Ehehe ..Christmas is coming soon! Have you guys put up your Christmas tree yet? We have a small one and the last time we put that up was years ago. Now my mum just hangs up Christmas decorations by the window and that's it really lol.


Found a long strand of white hair @@; ..