Friday 9 December 2011

HAHAHA*Meow*

Don't you just love seeing me without make-up on? ;) This morning, I've had a BBQ pork bun for breakfast! That's normal, right? Pfft, nothing is. Anyways, my friend (Seth) is working on my new website. Do you remember I had an online shop that suddenly closed down? Well, it's back up again! So if you wanna purchase any xiaorishu-related stuff like shirts, umbrellas, even BOXERS! (More coming soon) Go to: xiaorishu.co.uk He's also gonna include downloadable stuff like wallpapers, ringtones and what-not. Ohh-Laa-Dee-Daa~! I didn't really do much today, I woke up, did my business (shoot the shit) and ..yeah. Cool, right? Muhaha! ..I'm so sad. I've been getting way too many messages from people asking what program I use to edit my videos and photos. I don't only stick to using one program, I switch back and forth from time-to-time :P So here it is!
For videos, I use: Corel VideoStudio Pro X4 & Adobe After Effects CS5
For photos, I use: Adobe Photoshop CS5 & Meitu XiuXiu (Chinese program)
And I'm sure many of you have heard of PuriCute.com It's like an online purikura website where you can decorate your photos here, and yeah, it's a cool/fun site! I have one account on it under the name "xiaorishu" and noticed 2 posers already lol. One of them was called "NinjaRishu", I LOL'd so much because I wished I thought of that XD NinjaRishu sounds epic man! But yeah, if you're gonna pose as me, atleast promote my videos. Geez! LOL I can be selfish sometimes ;) But yeah, some posers fail just because they get my details wrong, like saying I'm 14 years old and from Tokyo. OMGWTFBBQ?! Like, seriously? Wow.
I've pretty much spent the first few hours of my morning, sorting bean sprouts :O Aren't I a good girl? Heh, I don't even know what to do with it afterwards, so I just give the rest to my mum. Hey hey, atleast I'm doing SOMETHING! Doesn't it look all nice and clean now? Heck, why do you even care? Har-Dee-Har-Har! Imagine if someone actually laughs like that. Too cool, man! Too cool for school ..Anyways! Oh, shoot. What was I gonna say? Oh yeah! I took a nice hot bath! Did I mention how much I love baths? Not a big fan of using those shower thingies. Since it's freezing as hell today, after my bath ..I felt cold again. You know that feeling when you step out of the bath/shower and you suddenly feel that breeze? xD BRRR~ *shivers* Yo! Hey! Oi! Are you still reading this? Good, because I have something you guys might like ;) Well, I ate it for lunch and yeah ..Promise you won't judge me??? ..Keep reading.


You: EW! Xiao! WTF is that?!

Me: Didn't I tell you not to judge me?? LOL

So yeah :) Say "Hello" to my little friend. Baby duckie! Or what it's actually called ..BALUT! I don't know if you guys have tried this before but daaang, it's actually pretty nice. I'm sorry! Okay? Hey, not like I eat dogs so you guys can just chill. Hahaha! Don't judge a person by what they eat :P You never know, there could be a white guy eating a dog in Asia right now! It's not JUST asian people y'know. But why should it bother us? Not like it affects our personal life, right? But then again, of course we should feel sorry for the dogs but HEY! The whole world didn't react to when we eat pigs and ..stuff. (My mum had a pet piglet who followed her around when she was little ..CUTE!) Only a few people complained about eating bacon/pork but meh~ There are news articles of people fucking their dogs, think of what else they're capable of doing to these poor animals! Actually, don't think about it because you'll just feel sick. Oh, is it already too late? HAHA-*chokes on water*
Dunno why I'm suddenly talking about dogs. Hmm ..I'm hungry now XD


Awww, LouLou~!