Wednesday 11 January 2012

Friend To Foe?

Herro again :P Yes, it's a double post today! Although, I was supposed to go to bed early but fuck it. I just wanna let this out of my chest lol. I'm sure some of you have heard of VenusAngelic, possibly one of the sweetest YouTubers I've met ..until now. A few months ago, I was asked to check out her videos. So I did. What was my first impression of her? Before realising her nationality, I thought of her as the Caucasion version of myself. Because of the voice and cheeks (except mine are bigger) HURHURHUR~ But yeah, when I've read most of the comments on her videos, I find it sad to see people constantly cyber-bullying the poor girl. I mean, c'mon. She's only 14 years old. So, I've made a video defending her and talking about YouTube trolls/haters in general. She then commented on my video and thanked me. At that time, I felt good. Reeeeally good ;) lol. Anyway, we became friends shortly afterwards and even thought about meeting up someday. But this morning, I've received an e-mail from YouTube, forcing me to take my video down (about her). So I did, however I wasn't mad at her because I had a feeling that more people would probably have found out about her youtube channel because of my video. So she must be happy that she's making more money since she's also a YouTube Partner. I didn't wanna ask her why she got my video taken down because she must have her reasons, right? So I let it slide. Then I went to watch a couple of her recent videos because I havn't been able to catch up until now. And just when I was about to submit a nice comment on her video ..BAM! "You have been blocked by the owner of this video." I was so surprised! I didn't know what to think of her afterwards tbh. But as usual ..she must have her reasons, right? :) So, it's OK. Alright, time to go to bed. G'night everyone_^ And thanks for reading! xxx